Thursday, July 4, 2013

Derek talks to Mary


Derek: Mary! Just the girl I wanted to talk to
Mary: Hello Derek :3. How are you today?
Derek: To tell the truth, I could be a bit better
Mary: Why? Do you feel like we're ripping off a webcomic that is much more popular than us too?
Derek: W-what?
Mary: Nothing, never mind. What's wrong with you?
Derek: Well, it's nothing in particular, it's just that things around my house keep disappearing. My Phonograph and Records went missing. And I found the Phonograph and 4 of the records, but Idk why they're missing... I don't even remember putting them there.
Mary: Well... seems like you're in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's 
Derek: Mary, I'm 14 years old. 14 year olds don't get Alzheimer's
Mary: :3
Mary: Well that sucks. I hope you find the rest of the records
Derek: Oh, well thanks ^^
Mary: :3
Derek: OH WAIT!
Mary: What? ???
Derek: I got your letter! The one where you invited me to... Well I couldn't read it.
Mary: ???
Derek: Didn't you send me a letter?
Mary: Nooo...
Derek: Well that's really weird. Maybe you should come over and check it out. Make sure we aren't dealing with a fraud artist here.
Mary: Yeah, maybe I should! I wanna come over anyway.
Derek: Maybe you could help me find those records I'm missing.
Mary: Yeah! I'll be over at 3!
Derek: Errr, what time is it right now?
Mary: 2:39... Don't you have a clock?
Derek: Two.
Derek: They're both broken.
Mary: :3
Mary: I see...
Mary: Anyway, I'll be over!

MARY GRAYMORT IS NOW OFFLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment