Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ethan Talks With Dean


Ethan: Okay, okay! Chill!
Dean: Oh finally. How long does it take to get to your computer?
Ethan: Well, I sort of... forgot some stuff... and forgot... other stuff...
Dean: Ok at least you answered me at last.
Ethan: Your lack of commas make this harder then it looks.
Dean: After sending you something with a comma in it I though the lack of them would be...
Dean: Cooler...
Ethan: Not really.
Dean: Now, what I needed to talk about. I managed to hide from it for a while but it will be back.
Ethan: What?
Dean: Hurry. Be fast. Run. If you hadn't been arguing with me about commas we would have more time.
Ethan: Why didn't you just post that before the conversation?
Dean: It sort of slipped from my mind when you answered...
Ethan: What is going on, anyway? Is something coming? Why would it be after me?
Dean: Just get out of the house. You probably have about 8 minutes. Bring your phone for further contact with me. D- oh its coming. Im getting out of here.

Dean Flask has disconnected

No comments:

Post a Comment